[rt-users] Query Builder, report for last 7 days

Jared Hanks jmhanks1373 at hotmail.com
Tue Sep 12 17:57:34 EDT 2006

Hello,

I'm using the Query Builder in RT and would like to create a report for
tickets created in the last 7 days.  I'm able to get the report to look the
way I want, but just am unable to generate this for the last 7 days.  I can
use a specific date, but I would like to easily be able to run this search
in the future without having to change the date.

Any help or suggestions is appreciated.

Thanks,
Jared