[rt-users] Odd behavior... Repeated Login and Attachment Problems

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Mon Sep 18 05:33:30 EDT 2006

Well I've had rt-3.6.0 running happily on gentoo for a good few weeks
till I decided to do update world, its then when few things started to
break, I guess its one/possibly more of the recent ebuilds are broken or
not compatible with RT .. I am guessing its either DBD or Apache-session.
Regards;
Roy