[rt-users] RT selectively not sending email

Kanwar Ranbir Sandhu m3freak at rogers.com
Mon Sep 18 09:30:56 EDT 2006

On Thu, 2006-09-14 at 16:59 -0400, Isaac Vetter wrote:
> rt.log doesn't contain an error, even at [debug]. The default scrips are
> in place. All four users are privileged, Global SuperUsers and AdminCC
> Watchers on the queue.

I just had this happen to me on Friday, too.  No error in any of my logs
- in fact, my mail server log shows the email being received and
accepted (for injection by rt-mailgate).

I'm running a slightly different setup with mysql 4.1 and apache 2.0,
though I don't know if that matters at this point.

Are you using procmail by any chance?  I am here, but until now, I've
have no problems whatsoever.  I'm quite confused.

Regards,

Ranbir