[rt-users] RT MAil address option?

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Sep 18 19:00:10 EDT 2006

Stephan,

	Initially, I felt as you do. Geez, if I put the wrong address on a
letter to someone, they won't get it. However, the concept of "return to
sender - address unknown" (actually there was a song about this) is a
user-friendly one. Especially if the ticket has moved, it would be nice
to get a note back from RT telling me that the ticket isn't at that
address. At least I know and can initiate a query on it instead of the
correspondence ending up on the wrong ticket and me not knowing.

Kenn
LBNL