[rt-users] Making CommandByMail strip commands

Q Immortal qimmortal at gmail.com
Thu Sep 21 14:33:59 EDT 2006

Hello folks,

  I am new to the list and RT. I have implemented the CommandByMail
extension on a 3.6.1 installation and it is working great. However, my
company would like to strip processed commands out of the email so they
don't make it into the body of the ticket. If the email only contains
commands then it should not record the email just the make the meta changes
then drop the rest ( as though the change was made through the UI). Before I
jump into the guts of takeaction.pm has anyone done something similar before
or have any advice?

Thanks in advance,

Q Fortier