[rt-users] Recurring login problem

bijayant kumar bijayant4u at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 25 03:06:34 EDT 2006

Hi to all,
                 I have installed RT 2 days back. The problem is whenever i click on any link i am kicked out to the login page again. RT is running on gentoo-linux. I have searched through the mailing list archive but didnot find any suitable answer that can help me. Some member have suggested in the list to use different browser, thats why i tried on mozilla, mozilla firefox, opera. But none of the web browser solved my problems. In all the browser, cookies are allowed. I can see the cookies in my browser, it is something like

Name: RT_SID_kavach.blr.80
Content: 6015dc61b4c4eecbffafb85b7903b5aa
Host: localhost
Send For: Any type of connection
Expires: at end of session

I have read every files, and each mail on mail list archive. But didnt find answer of my problem. Please please help me, i am really screwed up
Thanks in advance..

Bijayant Kumar