[rt-users] Re: Recurring login problem

Andrew Nicols a.nicols at lancs.ac.uk
Mon Sep 25 04:34:36 EDT 2006

Hi Bijayant,

What version of RT are you running, what http server and what database.
Are all of your perl modules up to date?
If this is version 3.6.0 of RT then it's a known problem and the solution is
to upgrade to 3.6.1 and upgrade Apache::Session from memory. Search the
mailing lists and you should find what you're looking for:
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/rt/users/

Andrew

On 9/25/06, bijayant kumar <bijayant4u at yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi to all,
>                  I have installed RT 2 days back. The problem is whenever i
> click on any link i am kicked out to the login page again. RT is running on
> gentoo-linux. I have searched through the mailing list archive but didnot
> find any suitable answer that can help me. Some member have suggested in the
> list to use different browser, thats why i tried on mozilla, mozilla
> firefox, opera. But none of the web browser solved my problems. In all the
> browser, cookies are allowed. I can see the cookies in my browser, it is
> something like
>
> Name: RT_SID_kavach.blr.80
> Content: 6015dc61b4c4eecbffafb85b7903b5aa
> Host: localhost
> Send For: Any type of connection
> Expires: at end of session
>
> I have read every files, and each mail on mail list archive. But didnt
> find answer of my problem. Please please help me, i am really screwed up
> Thanks in advance..
>

> Bijayant Kumar

Regards,

Andrew Nicols