[rt-users] different status' in 3.6.1

Judson Main jmain at ssmg.org
Tue Sep 26 09:25:16 EDT 2006

 I dug through old e-mails around here over the last couple of days in an attempt
to get custom status' to work.

One e-mail said to create a Queue_Local.pm and make adjustments/additions there.
I've tried every combination known to man, but cannot get any status to change.
I got desperate and directly edited Queue_Overlay, but that too has not worked.
I have stopped and started the apache server each time a change is made, and
have double-checked ownerships and permissions.

Ticket_Overlay.pm's code appears to hard-code status' now.

Additional insight would be much appreciated.

Thanks folks!

Judson Main