[rt-users] different status' in 3.6.1

Judson Main jmain at ssmg.org
Tue Sep 26 10:47:24 EDT 2006

Ah!  That's exactly what I was looking for.  The original e-mail
discussing changing status' talked only about /opt/rt3/lib/RT/Queue_Overlay.pm
and making a local file called Queue_Local.pm and doing essentially what
you just outlined.  Apparently between that version and 3.6.1 there was a
change.

THANKS!

Jud

 On Tue Sep 26  9:29 , Roy El-Hames <rfh at pipex.net> sent: