[rt-users] search

Tomasz Wlodek tomw at bnl.gov
Tue Sep 26 13:11:01 EDT 2006

On Tue, 26 Sep 2006, Justin Lim wrote:

> I noticed that when you do a quick search from the homepage of RT that it
> only searchs the open tickets.
>

> Is there a way to include ALL tickets opened/closed/resolved/etc ?

Go to "tickets" and use the query. Using the query builder you can search
for any tickets you want using any criteria you want. Building the query
it a bit tricky and hard to explain by e-mail, you have to experiment with
it before you become an expert, but it is possible to learn it. Once you
have built a query you can save it to use later, so if you have queries
you use often you can customize your RT.

Tom