[rt-users] Empty ticket content - RT 3.4.2

Tomas Olaj tomas.olaj at usit.uio.no
Thu Sep 28 05:42:08 EDT 2006

Hi,

Sometimes we encounter tickets with empty content, e.g. no history
displayed by RT/Apache. But, looking into the database it seems like
everything is stored of replies, updates, etc...

Any tip or hint what we should look into to find out why RT won't display
those tickets? I cannot see anything useful in the rt.log file.

We still run rt 3.4.2 in production.

regards,
Tomas