[rt-users] Notify Requestor on Requestor change

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Thu Sep 28 17:27:03 EDT 2006

Hi all,
  In our environment it is common for us to forward an e-mail to RT to
convert it into a ticket.  Once it's a ticket we can change the
requestor (since by default it would be us).  We do it like this to
avoid the cut and paste alternative.

So, with that said, is there a way to....let me rephrase that, I KNOW RT
can do it, I just don't know how.  We would like to change the requestor
and upon doing so the new requestor be notified.  I checked the default
conditions, and they involve all the 'Change' items (Status, Priority,
Owner, Queue) except Requestor :(

Any help would be REALLY appreciated.

Cheers!!