[rt-users] LoadSavedSearches right and Customize RT at a glance "Available" queries

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Apr 3 17:06:34 EDT 2007

At Tuesday 4/3/2007 04:50 PM, Kenneth Crocker wrote:
>Stephan,
>

>         Along with "ShowSavedSearches" you also have to grant
> "ModifySelf". Also,I was only addressing a comment made about the
> usefullness of the rights.
>

>Kenn
>LBNL

But the point is that granting these rights don't affect what saved
searches you see - in order to see a group's saved searches, you have
to be a member of the group. Which still leaves the question "what
are the rights used for?". IN other words, if I grant someone
ShowSavedSearches on my group (along with ModifySelf), what does that enable?

Steve