[rt-users] RTFM spanish language

Luis Barajas lbarajas at mixbaal.com
Tue Apr 3 16:52:44 EDT 2007

I just installed RT and RTFM last week, and I am preparing the system to
be used on my organization.

The problem I am facing right now is that most of my users do not speak
english. I have no problem selecting under preferences Spanish as my
language for every user, it works fine until I got to RTFM.

I noticed that RTFM does not have a es.po so I wrote one and place it
under "/opt/rt3/local/po/FM/RTFM"

The result is that some things get translated but it looks like only
those that have a peer on the RT translation files, everything else
stays in English.

I even tried switching to French (jut to try a file that came with the
distribution) and got the same results.

Yes, I restarted apache.

I noticed that the RT *.po files are in the following directory:
"/opt/rt3/lib/RT/I18N"

What am I missing here?

Thanks
Luis