[rt-users] view tickets opened by a member of my group

Ken O'Driscoll rt-lists at ieinternet.com
Wed Apr 4 07:43:44 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-04-03 at 13:33 -0400, N.J. Thomas wrote:
> hello,
>
> How do I assign permissions such that everyone in a certain group can
> view a ticket when a single member of their group opens a ticket in
> some queue?

[...snip...]

> If MarketingUser1 opens up a ticket in AccountingQueue, everyone in
> AccountingGroup will see that ticket, in addition to MarketingUser1
> (because he opened it).
>
> But MarketingUser2 will not see this ticket, because he doesn't have
> access permissions to AccountingQueue, nor did he open the ticket.
>
> I would like for everyone in MarketingGroup to be able to view this
> ticket. This is for RT 3.4.x.

Can you not just give the MarketingGroup group SeeQueue and ShowTicket
privs. for the AccountingQueue queue?

 - Ken.

--
This email has passed through an IE Internet MailWall gateway
and has been screened for known viruses, potential viruses and

IE Internet.com MailWall (http://ieinternet.com/mailwall/)