[rt-users] Question about autogenerating custom fields

Enrique Gaona egaona at us.ibm.com
Wed Apr 4 18:19:24 EDT 2007

I've been asked by my RT users if there's a way to dynamically render
custom fields in a given ticket.    For instance, in one of our hardware
request queues, if a user would request 5 different hardwares with 3
different OS, middlewares, etc.  They want to be able to specify 5 systems
and it would render 5 different fields.   I know out of the box, RT does
not have this capability, but what I'd like to know, if this is doable and
has someone done this already and maybe perhaps point me to the right
direction.

Thanks in advance.

Enrique