[rt-users] Newest Unowned Ticket rights?

Glenn Sieb ges at wingfoot.org
Mon Apr 9 20:56:52 EDT 2007

Greetings list!

Running RT 3.6.3 on FreeBSD, compiled from source, with RTFM addon.

So, I was trying to modify rights so that members of a particular group
could only see their queue. In trying to do this, I fsck'd something,
and now the 10 Newest Unowned Ticket lists show the right tickets (for
the right queues), but none of them are clickable.

Can someone point me in the right direction as to which right I need to
enable/disable for this to work? :-/

If there's more information needed, please let me know..

I appreciate any help, in advance, as always!

Best,
--Glenn