[rt-users] Collapsed View of Ticket?

Kenneth Marshall ktm at rice.edu
Thu Apr 19 08:49:01 EDT 2007

David,

What is the use case for this? The transaction headers without the
content seems to be not very useful. That means that everyone will
be clicking the "show" button for transaction content after transaction
content. I can assure you that unless you are fortunate enough to have
robotic automatons as your users who can be programatically trained,
you will need to routinely look at far more that just the headers.
That being said, we have setup a couple of toggles that control the
verbosity of the ticket display, but without your use-case it is hard
to determine if these changes would be applicable.

Ken