[rt-users] ACE to Suppress History display

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 19 14:20:25 EDT 2007

Thanks for the pointer, Mikko.  After a few minutes of mangling
SelfService/Display.html I was able to get it to display only the basic
ticket info and fields  without the history.  It would be nice if this was
available via a "Suppress History" ACL entry so that it could be applied to
Requestor or Unprivileged selectively at the Global or Queue level.

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst