[rt-users] DBIx::Searchbuilder issue

Justin Brodley jbrodley at sumtotalsystems.com
Fri Apr 20 05:23:31 EDT 2007

We just got our oracle box working and I've gotten RT installed and all
the modules.  I had some inititial difficulty with DBD::Oracle but
finally got "make test" to complete without failures. But I'm still
getting the attached errors in my apache logs from DBIx::Searchbuilder.
I searched the mailing list archives and saw mention that this is
normally a problem with DBD::Oracle not being installed correctly.  Are
there other reasons I could be getting these errors or should I keep
looking at DBD::Oracle.

I've also modified my ld.so.conf and suexec as recommended by person in
the archives with no luck.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! This looks to be one of the last
bugs with this environment.

Thanks in advance.

Justin Brodley