[rt-users] assigning a ticket to a user

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu Apr 26 19:16:03 EDT 2007

I could have it wrong, but it is working for me.  Here's how I understand it:

When the e-mail comes in, $self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->Id is the user
id of the e-mail sender (because the sender's e-mail "created" the
transaction).
my $CreatorId = $self->TransactionObj->CreatorObj->Id;

$val = $self->TicketObj->QueueObj->IsAdminCc($CreatorId) should return true
if the transaction creator (the e-mail sender) is a member of AdminCc for
that queue.

So, to set the owner of the ticket to the e-mail sender only if the sender
is in AdminCc:
$self->TicketObj->SetOwner($CreatorId) if $val;

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst