[rt-users] assigning a ticket to a user

Ramon Loureiro loureiro at iua.upf.edu
Fri Apr 27 05:48:00 EDT 2007

Hi again,

Let me explain better:
I'm trying to manage ticket properties without entering in the RT web
interface. This is the situation:

1.- Requestor A sends an email to the queue
2.- Watcher B receives the email as a CC user of the queue
3.- Watcher C receives the email as a AdminCC user of the queue
4.-.Watcher B answers the email. Nothing special happens
5.- Watcher C answers the email, Here is when I want the system to
change the owner to C

So I think I need to check if the one who is answering the message is
AdminCC

Some thin like
$self->TransactionObj->CorrespondingActor->Id;
?

thanks again