[rt-users] Warnings in log, help please

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Apr 27 19:09:55 EDT 2007

Can anyone help me with this warning that is showing up in my rt.log?

[warning]: Use of uninitialized value in pattern match (m//) at
/opt/local/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm line 1390.
(/opt/local/lib/RT/Interface/Web.pm:1390)

The line it refers to is the following "if" statement:
   if ( ( $key =~ /^Ticket-DeleteWatcher-Type-(.*)-Principal-(\d+)$/ )  ) {

The context of this warning is
 From the message screen brought up by clicking the Resolve link on the
ticket's menu bar, I type a message, select the choose the option to "send
to requestors", and then click Update Ticket.  It reports that it found 5
scrips and the the warning message prints 4 times.  I'm not intentionally
trying to delete any watchers, so I have no idea why it's even doing this.

Whatever is causing this is also causing my scrip condition to fail (I can
see a status change from 'open' to 'resolved' in the history):
   return ($self->TransactionObj->Type eq 'Status' &&
$self->TransactionObj->NewValue eq 'resolved');

Thanks,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC