[rt-users] What's wrong with this Create-Ticket template?

Todd Chapman todd at chaka.net
Sat Apr 28 23:31:27 EDT 2007

I have a scrip that creates an approval ticket with the
regular ticket is resolved. The trick is that the AdminCcs
for the approval need to be the groups in the AdminCc for
the ticket's queue.

Here is the method I created in Queue_Local to generate
that part of the template:

sub AdminCcForApprovalTemplate {

    my $self = shift;

    my @members = ();

    my $admin_group = $self->AdminCc;
    my $group_members = $admin_group->MembersObj;
    $group_members->LimitToGroups;

    while ( my $member = $group_members->Next ) {
        push @members, "AdminCc: " . $member->MemberObj->id . "\n";
    }

    return join("", @members);
}