[rt-users] rt cli/REST interface - roadmap?

Dmitri Tikhonov dtikhonov at vonage.com
Mon Apr 30 10:43:49 EDT 2007

Hi Jan,

I maintain RT::Client::REST library[1] which I wrote about a year ago.
It is based on the rt command-line tool but provides OO classes for easy
integration into other tools.  If you (or someone) starts to
improve/change/enlarge the server side code, please keep me in the loop
so that I can keep the library updated.

Thank you,

   - Dmitri.

1. http://search.cpan.org/~dmitri/RT-Client-REST/