[rt-users] Configuring Apache for RT

Paul Goffin pgoffin at mtl-inst.com
Thu Aug 2 10:44:57 EDT 2007

I've just been trying to set up RT on Fedora 7 and hit the same problem
reported in the list.

I've found that if I make my document root /usr/share/rt3/html then RT
works.

If not - i.e., if I leave my root at /var/www/html and put in a link to
/usr/share/rt3/html, I get the error
message about mod_perl, etc.

Any ideas?

Paul.

This email message may contain privileged/confidential information and/or
copyright material.  It is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom
it is addressed and any unauthorised use may be unlawful.  If you receive this
email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply
facility in your email software and delete the material from your computer.

The material contained in this message does not constitute a binding
contract with any company within the MTL Instruments Group plc.  Opinions,
conclusions and other information in this email that do not relate to the official
business of this organisation shall be understood as neither given nor endorsed
by it.  Registered in England No. 1871978, VAT Reg. No 449343040,
MTL Instruments Ltd, Power Court, Luton, LU1 3JJ