[rt-users] Links are not clickable

Firas Batal (QA/EMC) firas.batal at ericsson.com
Tue Aug 7 14:21:31 EDT 2007

Hi everyone,

I am wondering whether there is someone there who could help.

This is the summary of the problem: Links are not clickable after I have
changed the Default RT at a Glance.   I am running RT 3.6.3,  Perl
v5.8.3 under Linux (FC6), and MySql 5.0.27. This is not a production
site, but rather an experimental PC that carry RT 3.6.3.  I were doing
some tests and experimenting when the reported problem has happened.

This is what I have done: I have logged in as root.  I have changed the
default RT at a glance page using the information posted on the wiki
(ChangeDefaultRTAtAGlance
<http://wiki.bestpractical.com/view/ChangeDefaultRTAtAGlance>  ).  I
intentionally removed 10 newest unowned tickets, and did some
customization on 10 highest priority tickets I own and then the tickets
listed under the heading are not clickable.  When I click on 10 highest
priority tickets I own, I see the ticket, but they are not clickable.

I am wondering if some one has seen this before.  I have searched the
mail list, but to avail.

Thanks and I apologize for the innconvinience.
Firas