[rt-users] I forgot how to do this

Roy El-Hames rfh at pipex.net
Thu Aug 9 13:46:10 EDT 2007

Matthew;

If you want (needed urgent) you can get your data using dbi and query
the tables directly, the queries you need:
select o.content from ObjectCustomFieldValues o left join CustomFields c
on o.CustomField = c.id where c.Name = 'Environment';

I don't **think** there is a way within the RT methods to grab all
values for a particular CF, from what I've seen it'll expect a ticket id
(ie pull the value for one ticket) ..but I might be wrong .. if you are
desperate use dbi as I mentioned above.

Regards;
Roy