[rt-users] SetStatus and SetOwner scrip question

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Tue Aug 14 14:52:00 EDT 2007

At Tuesday 8/14/2007 02:41 PM, Mathew Snyder wrote:

>I take it back.  It would appear you are correct.  I set up the scrip to log
>it's actions on this particular line of code and I'm getting:
>
>[debug]: set owner: 814382: Owner changed from msnyder to Nobody
>((eval 510):4)
>
>However, there is no indication in the ticket that this is happening
>nor that it
>was returned to the original value.  So how can I get around this?

Unfortunately we haven't found a way round this problem. What's odd
about your situation though is that I'd expect to see history entries
recording the two owner change transactions. Sorry I can't be more helpful...

Steve