[rt-users] Section 508 compliance

Jesse Vincent jesse at bestpractical.com
Tue Aug 14 17:06:27 EDT 2007

On Tue, Aug 14, 2007 at 03:47:45PM -0500, Schincke, Keith D. (JSC-IT)[MEI] wrote:
> Hey Guys,
>
> The Best Practical web site says they are working to get RT 508
> compliant.
>
> Has version 3.6.1 or newer been validated?

As far as I know, the law doesn't provide for an 'official' validation
program. I believe we do the right things to be 508-compliant and would
love to know about any outstanding issues anyone is aware of. I _do_
know that RT is used by blind users with screen-readers who have no
trouble with our semantic markup.

Best,
Jesse