[rt-users] RT3.6 new install, URL format with no fqdn in "at a glance", other pages fine.

aaron at thunderbirdbroadband.net aaron at thunderbirdbroadband.net
Sun Aug 19 19:45:04 EDT 2007

A little more information that I just discovered. On the “At a glance/Home”
page view, the hyperlink in the ticket number is correct, but the one in the
title (which I was trying to use) is not. I found a similar problem in the
archives, but no responses.

I also saw in the archives that someone had the opposite problem after an
upgrade. In that case, the at a glance page rendered links properly, but the
other search results pages gave the HYPERLINK
"http://ticket/display"http://ticket/display problem. In that users case,
changing the DefaultSearchResultFormat in the RT_Config file took care of
the problem, but not in my case. Apparently the at a glance page does not
use the value.

   _____