[rt-users] Scrip Help needed (grabbing Organization)

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Thu Aug 23 12:47:07 EDT 2007

Sean,

	Why go through all that? Why not give each AdminCc of each different
queue the right to "SeeQueue", ShowTicket", "ModifyTicket",
"CommentOnTicket" in the general queue where all the tickets are held
originally (maybe create a group named "QueueAdmin" for that purpose
alone) that way they can find tickets they should work on in the general
Queue and make a comment and change the queue (and maybe even assign an
owner) all at once for any particular ticket so someone in the
support-group that works on tickets in the new queue can take it. Either
way, the ticket has been moved without the need of scrips or custom
fields. BTW, the correct message would be "Ticket taken ...". I either
don't understand the question or the nned or both. ??

Kenn
LBNL