[rt-users] Anonymous ticket approval; BCC as CC

Andrew Kornilov andy at eva.dp.ua
Fri Aug 31 10:37:42 EDT 2007

Hi all.

We want to enhance RT by these tasks:
1. Allow anonymous ticket approval. In other words, we create ticket,
send it to the user. Ticket has some URL in the body, like:
https://rt.company.com/approve?hash=TICKETHASH
So, when user receive ticket, he click on the URL and ticket become
approved. If we use common approval system, any user can see all the
tickets, but it's not allowed.
2. We want to send such tickets to the group of users, but each user
mustn't see other recipients. If we use BCC, recipient in the MUA looks
ugly, like 'undisclosed-recipient' so we want to create something like
simple mailing list, when each user from group receive it's own email.

Any ideas for these tasks?

Thanks.