[rt-users] RT stops sending mails to ticket requestors

Christopher Kunz chrislist at de-punkt.de
Fri Aug 31 04:51:48 EDT 2007

Hi,

I really need a solution to this problem ASAP, our complete ticketing has ground
to a halt. How can it happen that only a completely new requestor (not known to
RT before) receives the initial autoreply and all correspondence via e-mail, but
all known requestors don't receive anything *at all*?

Without RT sending responses to requestors, it has no use for our organization
at all, I really need this fixed...

Thanks,

--ck

--
http://www.de-punkt.de   [ chris at de-punkt.de ]    http://www.stormix.de
PHP-Anwendungen sind gefährdet! SQL-Injection, XSS, Session-Angriffe,