[rt-users] Recurring signin with 3.6.4

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Tue Dec 4 19:02:26 EST 2007

To all,

	I read about this bug in 3.6.0 and I waited until 3.6.4 before
downloading the newest version (3.6.4). Either I missed a module or a
patch or something because RT keeps making sign-in a second time the
moment I select something from the menu after my initial sign-in. I went
looking for this error and I'm afraid that the patch is so far removed
from today that I just can't seem to find it. Has anyone else had
difficulty with a recurring sign-in on RT 3.6.4? Anyone have an idea as
to what I may have NOT downloaded? OR a task I missed? Thanks.

Kenn
LBNL