[rt-users] Recurring signin with 3.6.4

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Wed Dec 5 07:44:33 EST 2007

Ken,

We are on 3.6.4 are occasionally have the same problem.  We write our
session data to disk rather than the hard drive.  It seems that when the
repeated sign on problem occurs, the session data didn't get properly
written.  It's a bit annoying, but usually after your second sign on it
goes away.  Sometimes it takes several tries.

At this point, I'm not quite sure if there is a solution or what could
be causing it.  Write contention in the sessions folder perhaps?

I know this doesn't solve your problem, but maybe it's a little
reassuring that you're not the only one.

Craig Patterson
NGIT/City of Grand Rapids