[rt-users] RT 3.6.3: Informing Requestor when Ticket Ownershipchanges

Nick Metrowsky nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
Fri Feb 2 09:55:11 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,

Thank you for the replies for this. I keep forgetting about the
existence of Scrips and Templates for this sort of thing. Creating a
scrip and template works great.

Thanks again.

Nick

---------
Nick Metrowsky
Consulting System Administrator
303-684-4785 Office
303-684-4100 Fax
nmetrowsky at digitalglobe.com
DigitalGlobe (r), An Imaging and Information Company
http://www.digitalglobe.com
---------