[rt-users] How do you configure RT 3.4 to not send any email response to a specific listy of addresses?

John H. Nyhuis cabal at u.washington.edu
Tue Feb 6 15:27:13 EST 2007

         Greetings,

         We have several scripts that send problem reports to our RT system. When
RT receives these, we do want it to produce a ticket, but we do not want it to
send any sort of response mail.  Since the script or daemon has no mechanism to
recieve mail this response mail just ends up becoming undeliverable.  Does
anyone have a RT 3.4 configuration that allows you to specify a list of email
addresses that over-rides the default behavior of sending RT response mail?
Obviously, I do want RT to send reply mail when it receives a request from a
real person not specified in the list.

 	Thanks,

John H. Nyhuis
IT Manager