[rt-users] Ticket Errors

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 7 02:30:35 EST 2007

I think I've asked about this before and I'm fairly certain I already know the
answer.  However, I'm not certain it should be happening.

We keep getting the error "Can't call method "Name" on an undefined value..."
If I recall correctly this is a result of eliminating via Shredder a user which
was at one point attatched to a ticket.  The only problem with this is that the
only users I remove are those that are created when we receive spam.

So is this the only explanation?  More and more of these tickets keep appearing
but I can't figure out how all of these users are disappearing.

Thanks
Mathew