[rt-users] Where to submit an email integration enhancement?

Daniel Collis-Puro dan at endpoint.com
Thu Feb 8 15:54:31 EST 2007

Folks,

We've been using RT for over a year - and it's saved us much time. Thanks.

I hacked the mailgate script to use Mail::POP3Client rather than piped
aliases as an alternate RT mailserver integration option.

It uses two simple configuration files and a cron job to iterate through
the correspond and comment mailboxes for each queue. This has been
working very well in production for over a year - it may make
installation easier because there's no need to mess with your MTA.
Obviously there is a (configurable) amount of lag time introduced
between cron job runs.

I'd like to submit this (meager) contribution back to the RT community -
where would be the right place?

Thanks in advance.

-DJCP

--