[rt-users] Help with Custom Pages

Torsten Brumm torsten.brumm at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 9 06:03:57 EST 2007

Hi RT Users,

i'm trying to customize the Create.html Page and fighting with the Custom
Field Section. I found that the Custom Fields from a specific queue are hand
over from Create.html to a Element called EditCustomFields. So far so good.
This renders all the Custom Fields for this queue.

What i need in this "special" Case is only one Custom Field!

At the Elements/EditCustomFields i found the following:

% my @entry_fields;
% my $i;
% my $cfcount = $CustomFields->Count;
%  $cfcount++ if ($cfcount % 2) ; # if we have an odd number of
% #custom fields, fudge it so we know where to put in the table break
% while (my $CustomField = $CustomFields->Next()) {
% if ($cfcount == 2 * $i) {
% }
% $i++;
      <b><%$CustomField->Name%></b><br>
      <i><%$CustomField->FriendlyType%></i>
        Object => $TicketObj,
        CustomField => $CustomField,
        NamePrefix => $NamePrefix ,
        Default => $m->notes('Field-' . $CustomField->Id),
        &>
%  if (my $msg = $m->notes('InvalidField-' . $CustomField->Id)) {
        <em style="color: red"><% $msg %></em></td>
%  }
% }

Does anyone have an idea how to limit this to only one NAMED Custom Field???
Thanks
--
MFG

Torsten Brumm