[rt-users] getting the values of custom fields

anthony acqant at optonline.net
Mon Feb 12 18:18:26 EST 2007

I'm using 3.4.6 and have a ticket that has some CustomField values.

I'm having a horrible time pulling these entries.

I'm doing this via the web and User Defined scripts.  For testing I'm
saying On status change run this action.

I've been messing with Ticket_Overlay CustomValues, CustomValues,
TicketTransactions....

Now I'm wondering if the data is just for the status change transaction
and the values in the custom fields are not even in the $self data.

Does this sound right?

Doing this via sql sounds much simpler.