[rt-users] No Answers :-(

Mathew theillien at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 14 21:33:18 EST 2007

Torben,

I too, have had issues with questions I've asked going unanswered.
Initially, I thought it was due to people just not caring to answer
them.  However, having been posting to this mailing list for a while
now, I've come to realize that a lot of questions get posted and it is
easy to lose one or two in the mix.  I've asked a few of the questions
I've had more than once usually getting some kind of answer eventually.
 Even people don't know the answer, they will generally let you know.
If you don't get an answer the first time, ask again.  Eventually you will

Mathew