[rt-users] No Answers :-(

Bob Goldstein bobg at uic.edu
Thu Feb 15 10:35:39 EST 2007

Don't take this the wrong way, but RT is commercial as well as
open source. I've been pleased with RT and the list, but I never
felt entitled to specific answers. I do read the code when I need
to, and I answer questions when I have time and expertise. But if
I didn't have the time or skill to do that, and I had to have
timely answers for a production system, I'd consider buying a
support contract.  In fact, one of the selling points of RT
here, is if I were to get hit by a beer truck, the organization
could get commercial support and continue.

  bobg