[rt-users] Canned Responses

Dalal, Kamber Z (Kamber) kamber.dalal at verizonbusiness.com
Wed Feb 21 11:51:03 EST 2007

In RT Wiki,  Steve Turner has posted, Apr. 6th, 2006, code for canned

I am new to RT and need assistance for the following:

What is meant by:

.../local/html/Callbacks/<whatever>/Ticket/

for I do not see the Callbacks folder in ver. 3.6.3.  Do I just create
it, and <whatever> stands for any name of my choosing?
Would this be global, or can it be queue specific and how?
Will it use canned response templates already set-up, global and/or
queue specific?  Or need to create new template files in specific
directory?

Thank you,
Kamber Dalal