[rt-users] No recipients found. Not sending.

Ben Ruset bruset at gridapp.com
Thu Feb 22 16:00:58 EST 2007

I'm using the default scrips that come with RT. I added another for
testing purposes. There are all from the global config -- I have nothing
specifically customized for an individual queue.

	(no value)
On Correspond Open Tickets with template Blank
	(no value)
On Owner Change Notify Owner with template Transaction
	(no value)
On Create Autoreply To Requestors with template Autoreply
	(no value)
On Create Notify AdminCcs with template Transaction
	(no value)
On Correspond Notify AdminCcs with template Admin Correspondence
	(no value)
On Correspond Notify Requestors and Ccs with template Correspondence
	(no value)
On Correspond Notify Other Recipients with template Correspondence
	(no value)
On Comment Notify AdminCcs as Comment with template Admin Comment
	(no value)
On Comment Notify Other Recipients as Comment with template
Correspondence
	(no value)
On Resolve Notify Requestors with template Resolved
	(no value)
On Transaction Notify Owner with template Correspondence

The last one "On Transaction Notify Owner with template Correspondence"
was something I made to test step 3b. The specifics of that are as
follows:

Condition: On Transaction
Action: Notify Owner
Template: Global Template: Correspondance
Stage: TransactionCreate

I have nothing in the user defined conditions.

Now, when a ticket is created by a user, they *do* get the automated
email in step 2. When a ticket is resolved, they also get an email
saying "according to our records, your request is resolved." It just
seems like steps in the middle fail.

Ben Ruset
IT Manager, GridApp Systems
email: bruset at gridapp.com