[rt-users] No recipients found. Not sending.

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Thu Feb 22 15:40:17 EST 2007

At Thursday 2/22/2007 03:37 PM, Ben Ruset wrote:
>The only template that I have changed was just the autoreply one, and
>that was just slight rewording.
>
>Am I right in assuming that the workflow of tickets should work like
>this:
>
>1. User sends a helpdesk request
>2. RT sends an autoresponse
>3. User can send a reply back to RT with the [Blah #XXX] number in the
>subject
>3a. RT will attach their correspondance to the ticket (shows in the web
>UI)
>3b. RT will send an autoresponse back to the requestor
>
>What I am seeing is that 3b. is not working. Also, I would assume that
>RT should send an email to the ticket owner to let them know that there
>has been an update to the ticket. In my case, that's not happening.
>
>If it helps diagnose, I can post the output of any log entry or config
>file. Everything *looks* like it should work, but for whatever reason,
>it's not.

Ben,

If you could list the scrips for the queue you're working with, and
the global scrips, this might help diagnose the problem. Steps 2 and
3b above depend on having the scrips set up.

Steve