[rt-users] Email problems - Association with Queue

Carlos Silva cbsilva at student.dei.uc.pt
Fri Feb 23 07:41:02 EST 2007

Yes, I created the alias on /etc/aliases, like in the instructions:

---------------------------------
rt: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue general --action correspond --url
http://rt.mydomain.com/"
rt-comment: "|/etc/smrsh/rt-mailgate --queue general --action comment --url
http://rt.mydomain.com/"

--------------------------------------

I don't have any newaliases command... and I'm using Qmail.

But, when I send an email to general at rt.mydomain.com, I get the following
email back...

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at calisto.lenaindustria.pt.

<general at rt.mydomain.com>:

What do you think?
It looks like it's ignoring the /etc/aliases... qmail uses it from another
way?  Maybe /var/qmail/alias/ ?? But the files there have different syntax
from /etc/aliases...

Hints?

I'm thinking on removing qmail and installing the old sendmail... :( has I
only use smtp on this server for RT.

Regards,
Carlos Silva