[rt-users] User configurable auto reply.

Ryan Hardester Ryan.Hardester at ci.tracy.ca.us
Wed Feb 28 16:35:24 EST 2007

I don't know if there is a way to accomplish this already, but on Monday I was out and really would have liked to be able to pass on a message to those who submitted requests that were assigned to me that I won't be in till X. In general most issues just go into the general queue and they are taken by whomever is in that day, but there are some issues we delegate out right away to individuals with the needed skills. Since my out of office reply in Exchange doesn't pass through RT and would only trigger for the first person of the day, I was wondering if there were a similar function that could be carried out in RT.

--Ryan