[rt-users] Who can see the tickets?

Diego Chaparro dchaparro at opensistemas.com
Wed Jan 3 12:24:12 EST 2007

Hi all,

First of all, i'm new on Request Tracker but i've done the installation process
without problems. I've read all the documentation in the wiki, but i still don't
understand some things.

I've started creating two non privileged users (A and B) and i've granted those
users the CreateTicket and ShowTicket rights in order they could create tickets.
Then each user create one ticket, and i show that user A can see the tickets of
user B. Is it normal? I want that each user can only see his tickets, is it
possible?, how can i do that?

Sorry if it's a very simple question but i don't find the answer. Any kind of
link or help will be very grateful. I'm using RequestTracker 3.6.1.

Thanks in advance.